Apache Module source code included in Updator 3
Damon Cooper (of Macromedia) pointed out today on CF-Linux:
"By the way, you guys knew that source code and build instructions for the Apache web connectors was now included, correct?"
That's cool, I beleive its only on the Unix versions though, I couldn't find it in my windows install. I'll check my linux install when I get around to it. This will hopefully resolve some of the issues people have been having with Apache Magic number's etc.
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config