Apache Module source code included in Updator 3
Damon Cooper (of Macromedia) pointed out today on CF-Linux:
"By the way, you guys knew that source code and build instructions for the Apache web connectors was now included, correct?"
That's cool, I beleive its only on the Unix versions though, I couldn't find it in my windows install. I'll check my linux install when I get around to it. This will hopefully resolve some of the issues people have been having with Apache Magic number's etc.
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions