Apache Module source code included in Updator 3
Damon Cooper (of Macromedia) pointed out today on CF-Linux:
"By the way, you guys knew that source code and build instructions for the Apache web connectors was now included, correct?"
That's cool, I beleive its only on the Unix versions though, I couldn't find it in my windows install. I'll check my linux install when I get around to it. This will hopefully resolve some of the issues people have been having with Apache Magic number's etc.
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3