10 Most Useful Image Functions in ColdFusion 8
Last week when I gave my Image Manipulation with ColdFusion 8 presentation at the New York City ColdFusion Users Group, several people asked me to blog this slide. It was titled The 10 Most Useful Image Functions and here they are in no particular order:
There are over 50 image processing functions added in ColdFusion 8, which can make learning how to use them a daunting task. I tell people if you want to learn how to do image processing in ColdFusion 8, learn these functions first.
- CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8 - August 9, 2007
- Implicit Structure Notation ColdFusion - January 13, 2009
- ColdFusion 8 Update 1 Fixes some Image Processing Quirks - April 5, 2008
- Getting EXIF Metadata with ColdFusion 8 - October 26, 2007
- ColdFusion 8 Image Manipulation Presentation Recording - October 26, 2007
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements