Speaking at NYC CFUG This Week
I will be speaking at the New York City ColdFusion Users Group this Wednesday March 26th at 6:30pm. My topic is Image Manipulation in ColdFusion 8. You will learn how to manipulate and extract information from existing image files, and also how to create your own images from scratch.
I will also be unveiling 3 new image effects on Wednesday, which will be included as part of Foundeo's Image Manipulation Component for ColdFusion. If you already own the component the new effects will be provided to you as a free update!
- Foundeo's 2007 End of the Year Sale - December 21, 2007
- 3 New Image Effects for ColdFusion 8 - April 28, 2008
- CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8 - August 9, 2007
- Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML - November 10, 2009
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides