ColdFusion 8 Image Manipulation Presentation Recording
Charlie Arehart, the host of the ColdFusion Meetup, has also posted it on his UGTV.
One thing I forgot to mention is that the slides and code samples for the presentation are available online as well.
Charlie has lined up lots of great presentations for November, next week Adam Howitt will be presenting on using Amazon S3 with ColdFusion.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- ColdFusion 8 Update 1 Fixes some Image Processing Quirks - April 5, 2008
- 10 Most Useful Image Functions in ColdFusion 8 - April 5, 2008
- CFImage Presentation Outline - September 14, 2007
- CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8 - August 9, 2007
- 6 ways to stay connected with other CF developers - March 26, 2020