ColdFusion 8 Image Manipulation Presentation Recording
Charlie Arehart, the host of the ColdFusion Meetup, has also posted it on his UGTV.
One thing I forgot to mention is that the slides and code samples for the presentation are available online as well.
Charlie has lined up lots of great presentations for November, next week Adam Howitt will be presenting on using Amazon S3 with ColdFusion.
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- ColdFusion 8 Update 1 Fixes some Image Processing Quirks - April 5, 2008
- 10 Most Useful Image Functions in ColdFusion 8 - April 5, 2008
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3