ColdFusion 8 Image Manipulation Presentation Recording
Charlie Arehart, the host of the ColdFusion Meetup, has also posted it on his UGTV.
One thing I forgot to mention is that the slides and code samples for the presentation are available online as well.
Charlie has lined up lots of great presentations for November, next week Adam Howitt will be presenting on using Amazon S3 with ColdFusion.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
ColdFusion 8 Image Manipulation Presentation Recording was first published on October 26, 2007.
If you like reading about cfmeetup, coldfusion, cfml, cfimage, image manipulation, or presentations then you might also like:
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
- ColdFusion 8 Update 1 Fixes some Image Processing Quirks
- 10 Most Useful Image Functions in ColdFusion 8
- CFImage Presentation Outline
- CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8
- Using Hashicorp Vault with ColdFusion
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.