CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8
I have been very busy today launching the CFImage Effects Component for ColdFusion 8.
The product includes five handy effects:
- Reflection Effect
- Drop Shadow Effect
- Rounded Corners Effect
- Gradient Rectangle Fill
- Plastic Effect
The following example simply uses the Reflection Effect
This next example I attempted to draw the CF8 logo using CF8. It makes use of the Gradient Rectangle Filler, the Drop Shadow Effect and also ColdFusion 8's built-in
Next I am using several of the effects (Rounded Corners, Gradient, and Reflection) to create a plastic button:
Check out the CFImage Effects homepage for more info.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8 was first published on August 09, 2007.
If you like reading about coldfusion 8, cfimage, imagedrawtext, foundeo, effects, images, design, cfml, coldfusion, or cf8 then you might also like:
- Foundeo's 2007 End of the Year Sale
- CFImage Presentation Outline
- 10 Most Useful Image Functions in ColdFusion 8
- Implicit Structure Notation ColdFusion
- 3 New Image Effects for ColdFusion 8
- ColdFusion 8 Update 1 Fixes some Image Processing Quirks
- Speaking at NYC CFUG This Week
- Getting EXIF Metadata with ColdFusion 8
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.