Web Application Security Blog Aggregator
Christian Matthies has recently setup an aggregator for web application security related blogs called Planet Web Security. Highly recommended for staying on top of the latest web application security threats and exploits.
i need a application from web
i need to know the guide lines to test security of web application and crack them by an expert please help
i want to know that how it is Highly recommended for staying on top of the latest web application security???
need to check
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token