Tip for Resizing Your Browser Window
Testing your web sites at lower resolution is always a good idea (no the rest of the world doesn't view web sites at 1680x1050 like web developers sometimes do). Here's a quick tip that will let you resize your browser window to a specific size.
Just type the following in to your address bar and hit enter:
- Majority of Surfers use 1024x768 or better - July 25, 2005
I WENT TO DSKTOP>RT CLKD>PROPERTIES> ADVANCED>SETTINGS>SET PIXELS TO 1024X768>CLICKED APPLY>SELECTED YES IN POP-UP>CLICKED OK AND RE-STARTED. NO PROBLEM SINCE
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3