iTunes Podcast RSS Enclosure URL Encoding Tip
I am working on publishing a podcast in iTunes for one of my clients. From what I have read on various blogs iTunes can be very picky, so I thought I would post this for anyone else having this problem. I was getting the following error message:
There are no playable episodes for name of podcast
The URL might point to text only episodes, or contain file types that iTunes cannot play.
After verifying that the MP3 file had the correct content type, and could play in iTunes I was stumped for a bit.
After checking every element in the RSS feed, I thought that perhaps it might have something to do with the MP3 enclosure URL. The mp3 files provided by my client had spaces in the file names, so I was using
URLEncodedFormat to escape the spaces with
%20. When I removed the URL encoding, and left the spaces in the URL everything worked great.
http://www.bejeweledcheat.info bejeweled cheat on facebook
I have a weekend off and am feeling romantic..
Tahiti was our first choice,!
Need some advice.
atlas van lines movers
corporate moving companies
find local movers
find moving companies
full service movers
full service moving
full service moving companies
full service moving company
furniture moving company
movers and storage
moving storage company
moving van lines
national moving companies
national moving company
north american movers
two guys and a truck movers
Aren't able to find a flaw on >>XCHC<< have you see the Pr today?
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained