Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse
Here's a quick tip for those using Eclipse / CFEclipse, and would like to view images in your project from within eclipse.
Preferences in the Eclipse menu. Then expand
Editors and click on
This dialog lets you tell eclipse which editors should be used for a specific file name or file extension. Add a file type for
*.jpg then click the
Add button on the bottom for Associated Editors, and select
Internal Web Browser.
You can repeat the steps for other file types such as
In addition you can also add external editors for the image such as Photoshop, or whatever.
- Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades - May 12, 2005
- Fonts for Programmers - May 12, 2005
- Viewing Images with Eclipse - October 29, 2009
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse? - July 21, 2005
- Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin - April 26, 2005
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config