Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse
Here's a quick tip for those using Eclipse / CFEclipse, and would like to view images in your project from within eclipse.
Preferences in the Eclipse menu. Then expand
Editors and click on
This dialog lets you tell eclipse which editors should be used for a specific file name or file extension. Add a file type for
*.jpg then click the
Add button on the bottom for Associated Editors, and select
Internal Web Browser.
You can repeat the steps for other file types such as
In addition you can also add external editors for the image such as Photoshop, or whatever.
- Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades - May 12, 2005
- Fonts for Programmers - May 12, 2005
- Viewing Images with Eclipse - October 29, 2009
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse? - July 21, 2005
- Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin - April 26, 2005
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained