Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse
Here's a quick tip for those using Eclipse / CFEclipse, and would like to view images in your project from within eclipse.
Preferences in the Eclipse menu. Then expand
Editors and click on
This dialog lets you tell eclipse which editors should be used for a specific file name or file extension. Add a file type for
*.jpg then click the
Add button on the bottom for Associated Editors, and select
Internal Web Browser.
You can repeat the steps for other file types such as
In addition you can also add external editors for the image such as Photoshop, or whatever.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades - May 12, 2005
- Fonts for Programmers - May 12, 2005
- Viewing Images with Eclipse - October 29, 2009
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse? - July 21, 2005
- Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin - April 26, 2005
- Some handy Eclipse Keyboard Shotrcuts - March 10, 2005
- CFEclipse Call For Features - September 29, 2004