SourceForge has RSS feeds
SourceForge, the huge repository for open source projects now has RSS feeds for each project including Project News, File Releases, Documentation, and project summary. This must be a new feature, I haven't noticed it in the past, but I could be wrong. Anyways that is a good way to keep upto date with your favorite open source projects. They also have a feed for all new releases.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides