Freitag Bag's Store in Zurich
You may remember last year I posted about Freitag ® bags a company in Switzerland that makes messenger bags, ipod sleves, wallets, and more out of recycled stuff (vinyl truck tarps, seatbelts, and bicycle inner-tubes).
They recently opened a new store in Zurich that's made from recycled freight containers.
The FREITAG SHOP ZURICH is completely built from rusty, recycled freight-containers. Lovingly they were gutted, reinforced, piled up and secured. Zurich?s first bonsai-skyscraper: Low enough not to violate the city?s restriction on high-rise buildings. High enough to send shivers down anyone?s spine.
Thanks to John Benson for emailing me a link.
Here's some more photos:
Check out more photos on flickr.
- Freitag Bags - March 17, 2005
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee