Freitag Bag's Store in Zurich
You may remember last year I posted about Freitag ® bags a company in Switzerland that makes messenger bags, ipod sleves, wallets, and more out of recycled stuff (vinyl truck tarps, seatbelts, and bicycle inner-tubes).
They recently opened a new store in Zurich that's made from recycled freight containers.
The FREITAG SHOP ZURICH is completely built from rusty, recycled freight-containers. Lovingly they were gutted, reinforced, piled up and secured. Zurich?s first bonsai-skyscraper: Low enough not to violate the city?s restriction on high-rise buildings. High enough to send shivers down anyone?s spine.
Thanks to John Benson for emailing me a link.
Here's some more photos:
Check out more photos on flickr.
- Freitag Bags - March 17, 2005
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3