Blogger adds Audio CAPTCHA
Google's blogger service has added audio support for CAPTCHA codes. I have pointed out in the past that I don't like them because they aren't accessible to people who are blind or have poor vision. Blogger's solution does do a lot to make the service more accessible, but it is still not section 508 compliant. The audio requires that you have good ears since google adds background noise to prevent computer programs from interpreting them.
- CAPTCHA Codes are not Accessible - June 9, 2005
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3