Updated SQL Reserved Words Checker
I just updated my SQL reserved words checker to include a few new words from MySQL 5 that it wasn't picking up.
I use the tool when I'm designing a database table, or column. It can tell you if a value is a reserved word in MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Sphinx - Open Source SQL Full Text Search Engine - November 1, 2006
- MySQL FULLTEXT Indexing and Searching - September 29, 2005
- SQL to Select a random row from a database table - September 14, 2005
- Insert Delayed with MySQL - August 2, 2005
- Multiple Inserts with MySQL - June 10, 2005
- SQL Reserved Key Words Checker Tool - March 28, 2005
- Cheat Sheet for SQL Server - April 20, 2009
- Top 10 Reserved SQL Keywords - October 28, 2008