Updated SQL Reserved Words Checker
I just updated my SQL reserved words checker to include a few new words from MySQL 5 that it wasn't picking up.
I use the tool when I'm designing a database table, or column. It can tell you if a value is a reserved word in MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Updated SQL Reserved Words Checker was first published on March 28, 2006.
If you like reading about sql, reserved, databases, or mysql then you might also like:
- Sphinx - Open Source SQL Full Text Search Engine
- MySQL FULLTEXT Indexing and Searching
- SQL to Select a random row from a database table
- Insert Delayed with MySQL
- Multiple Inserts with MySQL
- SQL Reserved Key Words Checker Tool
- Order by NULL Values in MySQL, Postgresql and SQL Server
- Cheat Sheet for SQL Server