ColdFusion Conference on a Boat
Actually it's on a large boat, a cruise ship and will be sailing in the Caribbean! You have until thursday (5/1/03) to signup, there is still some room left for you.
I'm ofcourse talking about the 1st. Annual ColdFusion Cruise-N-Learn, it's a week long cruise where you can learn about ColdFusion, and hang out with folks like Ben Forta and myself. It will be a small event so you will have VIP access to the speakers.
The Cost starts at $1995 all inclusive, plus you get $200 of on ship credit. The $1995 cost can be split between two people if you want to bring your spose, friend, or coworker to share a cabin with. I think that's a pretty good deal, so I hope to see you there.
- Speaking a CFUNITED 2005 - June 23, 2005
- Speaking at MXimize Conference in Orlando - October 26, 2004
- Speaking at MXimize Conference in Boston - August 10, 2004
- Cruise MX 2004 - MX Developer Designer Conference - December 16, 2003
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained