ColdFusion Conference on a Boat
Actually it's on a large boat, a cruise ship and will be sailing in the Caribbean! You have until thursday (5/1/03) to signup, there is still some room left for you.
I'm ofcourse talking about the 1st. Annual ColdFusion Cruise-N-Learn, it's a week long cruise where you can learn about ColdFusion, and hang out with folks like Ben Forta and myself. It will be a small event so you will have VIP access to the speakers.
The Cost starts at $1995 all inclusive, plus you get $200 of on ship credit. The $1995 cost can be split between two people if you want to bring your spose, friend, or coworker to share a cabin with. I think that's a pretty good deal, so I hope to see you there.
- Speaking a CFUNITED 2005 - June 23, 2005
- Speaking at MXimize Conference in Orlando - October 26, 2004
- Speaking at MXimize Conference in Boston - August 10, 2004
- Cruise MX 2004 - MX Developer Designer Conference - December 16, 2003
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151