Chris Shiflett, the author of Essential PHP Security posted a cool idea on his blog about secure forms. His idea was to have browsers show visually that a form action is secure (going to a HTTPS page). A good idea, I hope to see that implemented.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Secure Forms was first published on January 27, 2006.
If you like reading about security, browsers, ssl, or https then you might also like:
- HTTP Strict Transport Security
- Web Form Security and the Middle Man
- How To Scream Unsecured
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- How to Get a Green SSL Certificate
- Howto Require SSL for ColdFusion Administrator
- IIS: Disabling Weak SSL Protocols and Ciphers