I've been out of town quite a bit this month, thus the absence of posts. In the beginning of the month I was at the ColdFusion Cruise-n-Learn, it was a great time - I look forward to the next one (word has it that it will be leaving from the west cost, and possibly going to Alaska). Feedback from this cruise was great, the attendies actually did learn a lot, and it wasn't just a week of vacation so tell your boss, and sign up next year.
I was also hiking Mt. Marcy this weekend, which has nothing to do with ColdFusion, but it concluded my excersions this month. So I'll be back to normal for a while I think.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token