Bluetooth Cellphone as skype handset
I bought some SkypeOut credits the other day to experiment with the service. It works pretty good - my main gripe is that the software doesn't allow you to enter touch tone digits after you make the call. Which means you can only use it to call direct lines, unless you have a phone plugged in.
I also noticed that skype now supports a motorolla bluetooth headset for use with skype, this got me thinking - my cell phone has bluetooth support, couldn't I use it as a headset for skype somehow?
I also want to ask if anyone has any recommendations for VoIP services?
- SkypeIn Review - May 2, 2006
- USB Phone for Skype on Mac - March 3, 2006
- Gizmo vs Skype - January 7, 2006
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee