My friend Tim Fanelli has built his own blogging software called Blosxonomy. It's written in Ruby, and is based on the python blogging software pyBlosxom (same schema, so no import is necessary). Tim is big on the power of tags these days, and wanted to write some blogging software that could really take advantage of them.
Blosxonomy is a very lightweight Blosxom like blogging system written in Ruby, and designed around four core ities: simplic-ity, taggabil-ity, extensibil-ity and compatibil-ity.
- Cheat Sheet Roundup - Over 30 Cheatsheets for developers - September 1, 2005
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained