No I wasn't avoiding you
I just realized today that my web contact form was not working. It has been down for a few months, but I think I was able to recover all the messages. I have been replying to them...
The problem was that I had hard coded localhost as the SMTP server to send the messages to myself. But we turned off the SMTP server on our web server a while ago, in favor of just using our main mail server. Let that be a lesson - no hard coding.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee