No I wasn't avoiding you
I just realized today that my web contact form was not working. It has been down for a few months, but I think I was able to recover all the messages. I have been replying to them...
The problem was that I had hard coded localhost as the SMTP server to send the messages to myself. But we turned off the SMTP server on our web server a while ago, in favor of just using our main mail server. Let that be a lesson - no hard coding.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides