No I wasn't avoiding you
I just realized today that my web contact form was not working. It has been down for a few months, but I think I was able to recover all the messages. I have been replying to them...
The problem was that I had hard coded localhost as the SMTP server to send the messages to myself. But we turned off the SMTP server on our web server a while ago, in favor of just using our main mail server. Let that be a lesson - no hard coding.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token