Want additional DB or OS support in ColdFusion?
Are you burnin' for built-in PostgreSQL support in Macromedia ColdFusion (BlueDragon already has this)? How about FreeBSD? Debian Linux Support? Fedora Support? Additional J2EE servers? 64-Bit Operating systems?
Then go and take the ColdFusion vendor support survey.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token