Default Application Datasources
It would be handy if you could specify a default datasource name in the
cfapplication tag, or Application.cfc, and then omit the
datasource attribute in the
I don't know about you but most apps I've built only have one datasource, and I typically set the datasource name with a variable in the Application.cfm file. Being able to omit the
datasource attribute would save a bunch of typing.
I just suggested this feature on the Macromedia wish form.
Update - this feature has been added to ColdFusion 9!
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token