GetTempDirectory() returns a different path in MX
I noticed today that
GetTempDirectory() returns a different path than it did in CF5 and prior versions. In CFMX it returns
I'm not quite sure why this is, because the java System property
java.io.tmpdir = C:\WINNT\TEMP\ on my machine. I would have thought they would use that value as CF5 does.
Anyways I thought it should be pointed out since it is not in the release notes. I'm not going to report it as a bug, because I don't think it makes much difference what directory
GetTempDirectory() returns as long as its a temp dir.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee