Studio 8 drops the MX
I just noticed that Macromedia Studio 8 has dropped the MX branding that all their web development products have had for the last few years.
ColdFusion version 7 still has the MX branding, and was released about 6 months ago. It's also interesting to note that JRun, and Flex were never branded with the MX suffix.
Has Macromedia decided to drop the MX branding?
- Identity Theft - April 19, 2005
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions