Studio 8 drops the MX
I just noticed that Macromedia Studio 8 has dropped the MX branding that all their web development products have had for the last few years.
ColdFusion version 7 still has the MX branding, and was released about 6 months ago. It's also interesting to note that JRun, and Flex were never branded with the MX suffix.
Has Macromedia decided to drop the MX branding?
- Identity Theft - April 19, 2005
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2