Howto cool off your car quickly
Here's a little lifehack I discovered due to the heat wave we have been having this summer.
Every day after work I go out to the parking lot, and get inside my 100° inferno. After a few weeks of sweating it out, I started thinking about the best way to coll down my car, quickly. So here's the method I came up with.
- Roll Down Windows - let out the hot air. If you have a sun roof, open it.
- Turn on Air Conditioning, set to feet only - by putting it on foot mode, the cold air pushes the hot air up and out your windows. This step is sort of the key step that makes it work quickly.
- Roll up windows - after about 30 seconds or so, may take longer depending on how hot it is, and how well your air conditioning works.
- Turn AC to Head mode - once your feet are nice and cold, switching it to head mode really feels good. If your still hot, switching it from foot to head mode seams to work better than the combined mode.
- Sunday LinkFest #1 Life Hut
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token