Increase Productivity with Action Tagging
@ Here's a little productivity tip for those of you using a bookmarking system that supports tags (such as del.icio.us). I like to call it Action Tagging, here's how it works.
When I discover an article that looks interesting, but don't I have time to read it just yet, I tag it with an action tag. In this case I would tag it with
@toread meaning I need to come back and read it later.
I use the
@ symbol as a prefix for my action tag because in del.icio.us your tags are sorted in alphabetical order so they will show up first, and also because it seams to be the most logical symbol to represent action. Some bookmark systems may not allow the @ symbol, but del.icio.us does.
After I read the article, I either delete it, or edit it and update the tags if I want to keep it bookmarked.
I also use the action tag
@toblog when I find an article that I want to post to my blog.
Some other possible action tags include:
Does anyone else use action tags? What tags do you use?
- How To Make a Tag Cloud - June 24, 2005
- Some del.icio.us Tips - June 16, 2005
- Visualization of my del.icio.us tags - April 24, 2006
- Amazon Adds Tagging - November 15, 2005
- Make your blog better with tags - October 14, 2005
- Sunday LinkFest #1 Life Hut
This ndy?Satchel inside eucalyptus leather-based is kind of boring to check at, however thanks to in which zippered gusset which shows a darker-hued solar panel since it makes this bag just a little interesting. It also features a dual top handles with gold square hyperlink attachments, a top zip closure, and some accents around the side.
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained