Majority of Surfers use 1024x768 or better
According to some stats released by OneStat only 18.23% of browsers are using 800x600 these days, down from 24.66% last year.
A whopping 57.38% use 1024x768, the rest use something higer (I'm sure there are still a few 640x480's out there viewing the web with CGA graphics card).
Via: digg, which is a pretty cool site for finding news btw.
- Tip for Resizing Your Browser Window - May 30, 2007
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token