Majority of Surfers use 1024x768 or better
According to some stats released by OneStat only 18.23% of browsers are using 800x600 these days, down from 24.66% last year.
A whopping 57.38% use 1024x768, the rest use something higer (I'm sure there are still a few 640x480's out there viewing the web with CGA graphics card).
Via: digg, which is a pretty cool site for finding news btw.
- Tip for Resizing Your Browser Window - May 30, 2007
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config