Oracle Critical Updates
Oracle has released a critical patch update for several of its products, (database server, enterprise manager, application server, e-business suite, workflow, forms, reports, JInitiator, developer suite, and express server).
A Critical Patch Update is a collection of patches for multiple security vulnerabilities. It also includes non-security fixes that are required (because of interdependencies) by those security patches. The Oracle Database Server, Enterprise Manager, and the Oracle Application Server patches in the Updates are cumulative; each successive Critical Patch Update contains the fixes from the previous Critical Patch Updates.
If your running Oracle software, you will want to be sure you have updated your servers.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides