New products at CFDEV
We have two new products at cfdev, one has already been released, the other is in beta.
The first is a spell checker for flash text boxes, it was released a few weeks ago.
The second product, which I have been working on for the past few months is a ColdFusion Code Review tool. It is a ColdFusion application that runs through your code and finds security, performance, accessibility, and other issues and then generates a report. Each rule has a document online (that anyone can use) that explains how and why to fix the issue. Check those out here: http://www.cfdev.com/codereview/browse.cfm there are over 30 rules currently, and you can easily write your own (4 lines of CFML code).
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3