New products at CFDEV
We have two new products at cfdev, one has already been released, the other is in beta.
The first is a spell checker for flash text boxes, it was released a few weeks ago.
The second product, which I have been working on for the past few months is a ColdFusion Code Review tool. It is a ColdFusion application that runs through your code and finds security, performance, accessibility, and other issues and then generates a report. Each rule has a document online (that anyone can use) that explains how and why to fix the issue. Check those out here: http://www.cfdev.com/codereview/browse.cfm there are over 30 rules currently, and you can easily write your own (4 lines of CFML code).
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee