Boston Globe Podcast to feature Jeremy Allaire
The Boston Globe's weekly business podcast called the Bizcast will soon feature an interview with Jeremy Allaire. While he will probably be mostly talking about his new company BrightCove, it's likely that ColdFusion will be mentioned when they introduce him. Here's what they say about him:
Allaire created some of the first industrial-strength tools for building and managing Web sites at Allaire Corporation. He founded the company in 1995 with his brother, J.J., helped take it public, and eventually sold it to Macromedia. After a brief stint as a "technologist in residence" at the venture capital firm General Catalyst Partners, in 2004 he started a new company, Brightcove Networks, which is developing an online marketplace for video content.
- Boston Globe Podcast with Jeremy Allaire - August 10, 2005
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides