What we missed last week
If you were at the cfunited conference last week, if your like me you have might have missed out on some things that went on last week. I've spent the morning catching up, and here's some things that went on last week you may have missed:
- Macromedia Developer Relations Podcast - Christian Cantrell, and Mike Chambers from Macromedia have started doing weekly podcasts. Why aren't they using they using the flash player to let you listen to them from the web site?
- iTunes 4.9 released with podcasting support - Apple makes it easy for Mac and Windows users to listen to podcasts with iTunes.
Anything else notable that I missed last week?
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee