FeedBurner Awareness API
FeedBurner is introducing their Feed Awareness API. If you have a free account with FeedBurner you can get your feed circulation (number of subscribers), and number of hits on your feed using their REST api.
If you have a pro account you can get item, and resyndication data from the API.
I am wondering why FeedBurner doesn't have a ping API yet? So you can tell them that your feed has updated.
FeedBurner will host your RSS feed for you and provide lots of value added services, such as stats, ads, splicing links or photos, etc.
- Finding Feed subscribers from the User Agent - July 25, 2005
- Guestimating blog feed readers - June 17, 2005
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config