Blog Entry Ratings
I spent a few minutes adding a rating system to my blog entries. I added this feature to help people find posts that are most useful. I have posted nearly 400 blog entries in the last 3 years, some have been quite handy and others are not.
After I get some user ratings I'll create some pages to show which posts users find most useful. If you wouldn't mind going to some entries that you have found useful and rating them I'd appreciate it.
Note: If your using an RSS Reader you will have to click through to the site to vote.
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config