iTunes Dashboard Widget
I actually never got around to posting about it here on my blog, but I built it a while back - around the same time I built the amazon search dashboard widget. It uses the iTunes music store RSS feeds to display the top songs, top albums, featured songs, and new releases on the iTunes Music Store. It also supports all the different locales, and genres.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
iTunes Dashboard Widget was first published on June 09, 2005.
If you like reading about dashboard, apple, mac, tiger, or itunes then you might also like:
- Amazon Search Dashboard Widget for Tiger
- Dashboard Widget Tip - Quickly Removing Widgets
- The Year of the Tiger
- Working with /etc/hosts on Mac
- Web Services Problems with ColdFusion 8 on a Mac
- iTunes Podcast RSS Enclosure URL Encoding Tip
- Refurbished MacBooks, iPods, iBooks, and More
- Mac Users on the Rise