Dashboard Widget Tip - Quickly Removing Widgets
You can make the close X show-up on a widget by holding down Command and Alt/Option. This is sometimes easier than hitting the + button.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Amazon Search Dashboard Widget for Tiger - May 6, 2005
- Howto Backup your Mac incrementally over SSH - March 10, 2006
- How to Disable the Safari RSS Feature - August 7, 2005
- iTunes Dashboard Widget - June 9, 2005
- Tiger (Java 1.5/5) on Tiger (Mac OSX 10.4) - May 2, 2005
- Working with /etc/hosts on Mac - December 1, 2008
- Anyone used MacFuse? - January 13, 2007
- USB Phone for Skype on Mac - March 3, 2006
Acually, pressing the Option key alone should be enough...