Dashboard Widget Tip - Quickly Removing Widgets
You can make the close X show-up on a widget by holding down Command and Alt/Option. This is sometimes easier than hitting the + button.
- Amazon Search Dashboard Widget for Tiger - May 6, 2005
- Howto Backup your Mac incrementally over SSH - March 10, 2006
- How to Disable the Safari RSS Feature - August 7, 2005
- iTunes Dashboard Widget - June 9, 2005
- Tiger (Java 1.5/5) on Tiger (Mac OSX 10.4) - May 2, 2005
Actually, you only need to hold the option key -- while mousing over the widget you wish to close -- in order for the close button (x) to appear.
Acually, pressing the Option key alone should be enough...
thank you thank you thank you.
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions