Dashboard Widget Tip - Quickly Removing Widgets
You can make the close X show-up on a widget by holding down Command and Alt/Option. This is sometimes easier than hitting the + button.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Dashboard Widget Tip - Quickly Removing Widgets was first published on May 13, 2005.
If you like reading about dashboard, widgets, tips, tiger, osx, or mac then you might also like:
- Amazon Search Dashboard Widget for Tiger
- Howto Backup your Mac incrementally over SSH
- How to Disable the Safari RSS Feature
- iTunes Dashboard Widget
- Tiger (Java 1.5/5) on Tiger (Mac OSX 10.4)
- Searching for files by file name on Mac or Linux
- Working with /etc/hosts on Mac
- Anyone used MacFuse?