Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades
The Javalobby has a great article called Eclipse: Managing Multiple Eclipse Installations that shows you how you can keep one plugins directory and have it work for multiple eclipse installs.
Since I do a lot of Java 1.5 development, I have to use Eclipse 3.1, and I keep updated with the latest milestones. This means I am installing a new version of Eclipse every few months, and I was reinstalling my plugins each time - I knew there was a better way, but I never got around to finding it.
- Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse - February 7, 2007
- Fonts for Programmers - May 12, 2005
- Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin - April 26, 2005
- Viewing Images with Eclipse - October 29, 2009
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse? - July 21, 2005
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config