Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades
The Javalobby has a great article called Eclipse: Managing Multiple Eclipse Installations that shows you how you can keep one plugins directory and have it work for multiple eclipse installs.
Since I do a lot of Java 1.5 development, I have to use Eclipse 3.1, and I keep updated with the latest milestones. This means I am installing a new version of Eclipse every few months, and I was reinstalling my plugins each time - I knew there was a better way, but I never got around to finding it.
- Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse - February 7, 2007
- Fonts for Programmers - May 12, 2005
- Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin - April 26, 2005
- Viewing Images with Eclipse - October 29, 2009
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse? - July 21, 2005
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions