Fonts for Programmers
Courier New is the standard monospace fixed width font used by programmers. If your looking to try something new, I just found a list of fonts for programmers. Right now I'm trying out Bitstream Vera Sans Mono. Here's an example:
If your using Eclipse, you can change the default font by going to
Window - Preferences - General - Colors and Fonts then under
Text Font, and hit the
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Fonts for Programmers was first published on May 12, 2005.
If you like reading about fonts, programming, eclipse, tips, typography, or cfeclipse then you might also like:
- Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse
- Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades
- Viewing Images with Eclipse
- How to Comment Code Better
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse?
- Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin
- Some handy Eclipse Keyboard Shotrcuts
- CFEclipse Call For Features