Mac Users on the Rise
I know that my visitors represent a very niche portion of the internet - but I have noticed that the number of Mac users on this web site has spiked this month.
In January of 2005 4.3% of my visitors were on Mac's, so far in May of 2005 12.4% are Mac users.
Here's a graph showing the last 5 months:
On our company site, which also gets a lot of technical folks - Mac users went from 2.5% in January to 3.4% this month. Its also interesting to note that in January Linux users were also at 2.5%, and are down to 1.7% this month.
I wonder if Tiger, or Mac Mini's have something to do with this? Has anyone else noticed the increase in Mac users in their logs?
- Working with /etc/hosts on Mac - December 1, 2008
- Web Services Problems with ColdFusion 8 on a Mac - August 16, 2007
- Refurbished MacBooks, iPods, iBooks, and More - November 3, 2005
- iTunes Dashboard Widget - June 9, 2005
- Amazon Search Dashboard Widget for Tiger - May 6, 2005
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained