Bug Report hooks for FindBugs and Subversion
I just published an article called: Using Subversion build hooks to send a findbugs report email. It shows how to use FindBugs (a java application that finds bugs in java code) and Subversion to create a subversion hook to send a bug report via email, and generate a bug report HTML web page on the web server.
Please post any comments about the article in this entry.
- Using Subversion Hooks to send out build emails - February 23, 2005
- Subversion commit message validator pre-commit hook - May 31, 2005
- Top 10 Things I like about subversion - February 22, 2005
- Subversion Better than CVS? - March 4, 2004
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions