Macromedia Flex Hosting?
I was wondering why there aren't any hosting providers that offer Macromedia Flex hosting (or should I say Adobe Flex hosting). It turns out that it is against the Flex EULA:
The Macromedia Flex End User License Agreement (EULA) does not currently allow organizations to host licenses on behalf of a third party. Via the Flex FAQ.
Shared Flex hosting accounts would be a great way to get small shops into Flex. Are hosting companies not interested? Is Macromedia being too greedy with Flex?
- Macromedia Example Applications - June 16, 2005
- Laszlo gripes resolved - April 7, 2005
- Laszlo Vs Flex - October 6, 2004
- Spaccanapoli The World Blog
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2