Macromedia Flex Hosting?
I was wondering why there aren't any hosting providers that offer Macromedia Flex hosting (or should I say Adobe Flex hosting). It turns out that it is against the Flex EULA:
The Macromedia Flex End User License Agreement (EULA) does not currently allow organizations to host licenses on behalf of a third party. Via the Flex FAQ.
Shared Flex hosting accounts would be a great way to get small shops into Flex. Are hosting companies not interested? Is Macromedia being too greedy with Flex?
- Macromedia Example Applications - June 16, 2005
- Laszlo gripes resolved - April 7, 2005
- Laszlo Vs Flex - October 6, 2004
- Spaccanapoli The World Blog
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions