6 Tags for ColdFusion beginners
The ColdFusion Developers Journal has an article called: CF Six Pack by Greg Cerveny which lists 6 tags new developers should be using.
I pretty much agree with all the tags on the list, except for
cfsetting, I think if your a newbie, just enable whitespace suppression in the CF admin.
Here's the list:
I would have put
cfdump much higher on the list as well. But it is a good article for beginners if they are not keen on those tags.
- Use CFSILENT - February 7, 2006
- Mastering CFQUERYPARAM - July 24, 2008
- CFFUNCTION and CFARGUMENT don't support new types in ColdFusion 7 - April 13, 2005
- Save your self some typing - April 7, 2005
- CFPARAM - New Features in CFMX 7 - February 9, 2005
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token