6 Tags for ColdFusion beginners
The ColdFusion Developers Journal has an article called: CF Six Pack by Greg Cerveny which lists 6 tags new developers should be using.
I pretty much agree with all the tags on the list, except for
cfsetting, I think if your a newbie, just enable whitespace suppression in the CF admin.
Here's the list:
I would have put
cfdump much higher on the list as well. But it is a good article for beginners if they are not keen on those tags.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Use CFSILENT - February 7, 2006
- CFParam for Integer or Empty String - January 29, 2020
- ColdFusion Function Arguments now support Integer - September 12, 2019
- Mastering CFQUERYPARAM - July 24, 2008
- CFFUNCTION and CFARGUMENT don't support new types in ColdFusion 7 - April 13, 2005
- Save your self some typing - April 7, 2005
- CFPARAM - New Features in CFMX 7 - February 9, 2005