Resetting your page output
I just figured out a simple way of resetting the output stream in a coldfusion template using the JspWriter obtained from the PageContext:
You won't see any content above the line below. <cfset GetPageContext().getOut().clearBuffer()> But you will see this content down here.
Did you know you could also do: <cfcontent reset="true"/>
Even easier, thanks Paul!
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee