Blog Reader Survey
BlogAds recently conducted a blog reader survey of over 30,000 blog readers.
Here are some results I found to be interesting:
- 75% of blog readers are over 30 years old
- 43% have incomes over $90,000
- Over 90% of readers read less than 15 blogs daily
- Only 8% were computer professionals
- 72% have never read blogs via RSS
Who the hell was their demographic!? :: goes to look :: Bleh, just a bunch of frikin charts. Well, anyway, I find those results hard to beleive. Curious who Blogads actually targets audience wise.
Sorry for your time.... Why i can't see images on this resource? My Browser is: Opera. Thank you.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token