Some handy Eclipse Keyboard Shotrcuts
I found some handy keyboard shortcuts for working with Eclipse (these are actually part of the general text editor component, so they work with pretty much any editor including the cfeclipse editor)
- Alt+Up - Swap the current line with the line above it
- Alt+Down - Swap the current line with the one below it
- Ctrl+D - delete the current line
- Shift+Enter - adds a blank line below the current one
- Ctrl+Shift+Enter - adds a blank line above the current one
You can find more keyboard shortcuts by going to
Window - Preferences - General - Keys
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Some handy Eclipse Keyboard Shotrcuts was first published on March 10, 2005.
If you like reading about eclipse, or cfeclipse then you might also like:
- Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse?
- Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades
- Fonts for Programmers
- Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin
- CFEclipse Call For Features
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.