StarOffice 8 Beta looks like Microsoft Word
I downloaded the Staroffice 8 beta from Sun last week. It looks like they have come a long way in improving the user interface using native controls, I think you could trick a lot of people into thinking it was Microsoft Word finally.
Here's a screen shot of version 8 beta:
The user interface upgrades were much needed, older versions of Star Office and Open Office, looked a lot like Windows 95! And I still remember the early versions of Star Office, that took over your screen and added their own Start Menu!
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee