I just found an interesting blog called the Eyetools Research Blog. Eyetools is a company that has developed eyetracking technology that creates heatmaps showing which areas of a web page subjects focus on. Eyetools will do a ministudy on your homepage for $1000 using 10 subjects, thats not too bad I suppose. I am always amazed by with the things information architects are coming up with.
Here's what a heat map, and an individual eye flow looks like:
They will be posting some studies on blog reading on their research blog soon.
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions