I just found an interesting blog called the Eyetools Research Blog. Eyetools is a company that has developed eyetracking technology that creates heatmaps showing which areas of a web page subjects focus on. Eyetools will do a ministudy on your homepage for $1000 using 10 subjects, thats not too bad I suppose. I am always amazed by with the things information architects are coming up with.
Here's what a heat map, and an individual eye flow looks like:
They will be posting some studies on blog reading on their research blog soon.
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2