Top 10 Things I like about subversion
Craig Walls posts the top 10 things he likes about subversion version control on his weblog.
Efficient handling of binary files
Everything is versioned
I have been using subversion for almost a year now, and it is a very nice version control system. I would top my favorite features list with binary file support, easy refactoring, and atomic commits.
- Bug Report hooks for FindBugs and Subversion - May 9, 2005
- Using Subversion Hooks to send out build emails - February 23, 2005
- Subversion Better than CVS? - March 4, 2004
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions