Top 10 Things I like about subversion
Craig Walls posts the top 10 things he likes about subversion version control on his weblog.
Efficient handling of binary files
Everything is versioned
I have been using subversion for almost a year now, and it is a very nice version control system. I would top my favorite features list with binary file support, easy refactoring, and atomic commits.
- Bug Report hooks for FindBugs and Subversion - May 9, 2005
- Using Subversion Hooks to send out build emails - February 23, 2005
- Subversion Better than CVS? - March 4, 2004
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee