Top 10 Things I like about subversion
Craig Walls posts the top 10 things he likes about subversion version control on his weblog.
Efficient handling of binary files
Everything is versioned
I have been using subversion for almost a year now, and it is a very nice version control system. I would top my favorite features list with binary file support, easy refactoring, and atomic commits.
- Bug Report hooks for FindBugs and Subversion - May 9, 2005
- Using Subversion Hooks to send out build emails - February 23, 2005
- Subversion Better than CVS? - March 4, 2004
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides