Poll Results: What Version of CF, New Poll What Edition
I am retiring (note you can still vote for retired polls in the poll archive section) my poll What Version of CF do you use in production after 272 votes in two weeks.
Here are the results:
Version Votes Percent ======================================== ColdFusion MX (6.x) 194 71.32% ColdFusion 7.x 33 12.13% ColdFusion 5 16 5.88% BlueDragon 6.x Free 11 4.04% BlueDragon 6.x J2EE 6 2.21% ColdFusion 4.5 6 2.21% ColdFusion 4 4 1.47% BlueDragon 6.x .NET 2 0.74%
At CFDEV we also keep stats on what Application server our customers use. This info is recorded when they file a support ticket, so its not a full representation:
ColdFusion 6.x 62.68% ColdFusion 5 35.05% ColdFusion 4 1.24% ColdFusion 4.5 0.62% ColdFusion 7 0.41%
These numbers are for the last 6 months of support requests at cfdev.
Now for my new poll: What Edition of CF do you use? Votes are restricted to one per client this time, so choose which ever one you use most. Voting is in the lower left corner of my blog.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token