Changing the Eclipse Splash Screen
There is some talk about changing the startup splash screen for eclipse, and other branding options on the CFEclipse mailing list.
I just tried changing the splash screen for eclipse, and its pretty simple. For instance to change the spalsh screen to the cfeclipse logo just browse to your Eclipse plugins directory, and in the folder
org.eclipse.platform_3.1.0 you will find
splash.bmp, just replace that bmp with the one you want.
Note that I'm using Eclipse 3.1 (which is still in beta as of this writing. I use it because I need the Java 1.5 support it provides) so you may find splash.bmp in a different spot, perhaps
You can find more info about branding here on Eclipse's Branding your application document.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides