Changing the Eclipse Splash Screen
There is some talk about changing the startup splash screen for eclipse, and other branding options on the CFEclipse mailing list.
I just tried changing the splash screen for eclipse, and its pretty simple. For instance to change the spalsh screen to the cfeclipse logo just browse to your Eclipse plugins directory, and in the folder
org.eclipse.platform_3.1.0 you will find
splash.bmp, just replace that bmp with the one you want.
Note that I'm using Eclipse 3.1 (which is still in beta as of this writing. I use it because I need the Java 1.5 support it provides) so you may find splash.bmp in a different spot, perhaps
You can find more info about branding here on Eclipse's Branding your application document.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee