cfdirectory adds recursive support - Little Things in CFMX 7
I know I have written recursive custom tags, and functions (more than once) to solve this problem in the past, but now you can just add a simple
recurse="true" to your cfdirectory tags in ColdFusion MX 7.0
<cfdirectory action="list" directory="#ExpandPath("./")#" name="dir" recurse="true"> <cfdump var="#dir#">
You can also recursively delete directories. If only you could copy directories recursively (hint hint ColdFusion 8?)
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
cfdirectory adds recursive support - Little Things in CFMX 7 was first published on February 10, 2005.
If you like reading about cfdirectory, coldfusion 7, or cfml then you might also like:
- Build a directory browser with ColdFusion
- CFFUNCTION and CFARGUMENT don't support new types in ColdFusion 7
- Strong Encryption Technote shows undocumented features
- CFTIMER - Little things in ColdFusion 7
- IsValid - CFMX 7 Little Things
- ColdFusion 7 Strong Encryption
- CFPARAM - New Features in CFMX 7
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.