Welcome to my new blog.
I've just started notifying people of my new blog address today (petefreitag.com). I have setup two RSS feeds, the first petefreitag.com/rss/ has all categories, and the second feed petefreitag.com/rss/web/ will only have topics that web developers will care about. I don't think there will be too many OT entries, but this way you can opt out if you want.
The software that powers by blog is written in ColdFusion, and I decided to write it myself. I'm not sure what I'll do with the code yet, chances are it will be in the public domain soon enough. I'd like to add a few more features, and improve the admin interface before releasing it.
You might also want to check out my new web developer book shelf page.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token